Sunday, February 24, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards

For the first time this year, I put up a mini sale of my handmade Valentine's Day cards on Facebook and had sold 3 of them. Had made 10 cards initially and did another one at a request of a friend's friend.    The printed papers were mostly redeemed using my membership points and I din make a lost out of them, as I had originally wanted to get the printed papers to make a V-day album for my bf.


I simply love Bo Bunny's Love Letter  papers. Hence you can most of my cards are creating using papers from that line.
Here are the cards that were sold.

1)  Feb 14 Heart

This is my favourite and seems like it is the most popular design. For this is the first card that was sold. I also had someone message me privately that he keow this card was sold but he offered to pay a higher price for this,  Cos he knew his gf will sure love this card. Its is not that ethical, I have to say, but you can't blame a guy for fighting to get what he think his gf would like to have. Well , my response to him was that I am sorry that the card was sold and I offered to do up another similar design for him which is shown below. 

On a site note; I couldn't help wondering if my bf will do the same thing is he know what I wanted was unavailable. 

2) The "sister" card

Well,not 100% similar but basically, I have include "14",  "February", crystals, and a heart shaped embellishment.  The buyer was  nice to drop me a message after V-day, thanking me and  saying that his gf love the card. I am glad she did and glad to have helped too.

3) "Oh How I love you!" card


I actually bought the stickers some years back.  Never had a chance to use it until now. Somehow I have a feeling that the person who buys it must have been cycling with his/her partner and true enough!. 

4) You are my Favorite card



Well, this was not really sold but considered it as "give away". My sister has been sponsoring me a few clothings from her blogshop (www.sashpetals.com) so that I can help promoting the clothes in person.Hence, I asked her to pick one  for her to give to her husband (my bro-in-law). Hmm wonder why she pick this though.

As for the cards that are not sold. I can still keep them as the materials are acid free. I had joked to bf that I can give him one card  every year for the next coming V-days.

Feel free to drop me a note if anyone of you is interested to get  a V-Day card or handmade card. :)

No comments: