Sunday, February 26, 2012

Made with Love's Layout of the Week

Woohoo! Was wondering if the card I have made and submitted to Made with Love's Layout of the Week for this week and just saw their blog post...

Yes!!! The 2nd time my work was featured in their blog this year.
Here's the link.
http://www.madewithlove.com.sg/blog/2012/02/26/layouts-of-the-week-91/


And this is the card that I have made and mailed out to my friends (FL & Daniel).



FL had Whatapps me yesterday that she received it. Finally after the festive period has ended, Singpost managed to deliver the mails by the next working day.

Wanted to make used of my embossed set of cards. Hence i took one with the "Baby" wordings and rubbed pink chalk in over it. Had to admit the pic used was not my first choice and the one i intended to cut of from the printed paper seemed too big. I need space for other decorations too.

Matched the picture with a paper doily, pink trimmings and some cute die-cut cut outs from K & Company and hence that's the end result.

No comments: