Saturday, April 7, 2012

Blue Flowers Card and Konnichiwa pocket card

A few "ortang" (owed) posts to clear... I have told myself I should make it a point to write down n the supplies used and the story behind every card I made. Have not written the stories behind these two cards I have made earlier, so here I go.

Blue flowers card for Fish

It's a belated birthday card for Fish as I couldn't managed to pass it to her earlier. The blue paper was bought last year. Have been keeping it for someone suitable and I thought Fish would be the perfect person to receive a card made from this paper and she likes blue and there is some air about her.



Fuzzy cut a few corners from the paper from KaiserCraft. Then topped up with pearls (lots of them!), blue flowers from Prima and chipboard from the latest collection from Prima collection and a tag from Melissa Frances series. Then inked it at the corners to create a vintage look.


Supplies used:
  • Tea At Elsie's Collection paper from KaiserCraft
  • Meadow Lark Journaling Chipboard from Prima
  • Pale blue flower from Prima
  • Pearls and crystals
  • Tag from Melissa Frances

Cute Cute Card for the Cute Cute Gal
Did a card for Tracy, the youngest gal in my department just the day before the eve of her birthday. As she is the youngest and cutest, I have to do a cute cute card for her. Saw the new arrivals in Made with Love includes the Basic Grey's Konnichiwa line a few weeks back and rushed down to the shop after work on that day.

Well I am glad I did that as just 2 weeks later, I saw that they were sending back the remaining pieces of that series back to their warehouse as they have too many new stocks coming in.

Th reason why I had created a pock in the inner side of the card and slotted in a big tag is because I like the prints show on the exterior of the card. The characters are so cute that I dun wish to cover the paper with anything else.

The card on the exterior.



The interior (left) side of the card.



Supplies used:
  • Basic Grey Konnichiwa Collection-- Hello Friend paper
  • Basic Grey Konnichiwa Collection-- Sticker Titles
  • Pink crystals and pearls
  • Pink cardstock
  • Flowers
  • Red velvet stickers from my old stash
Ok, that's it! Looks like the next post will be one on an altered frame, which I am planning to do this week,

No comments: